Obtain basic guidance on how to use Sbcglobal email with Outlook:
Sbcglobal email account is generally used as a free webmail account by using numerous devices like iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android device and with numerous email accounts like Gmail account, Outlook, Roadrunner, and much more. In this modern era, a user can configure his personal email account on the device as well as with email account to check all emails quickly.
So, here on we are trying to discuss on the particular matter of how to use sbcglobal email with Outlook on an Android device. This is why Firstly, keep in the mind to use sbcglobal email account that in your device must have an excellent internet connection and then after starting the procedure of configuration. If having any issue to do so, Sbcglobal customer service is always open to fixing the issue on the correct time.
Following are the steps on how to use sbcglobal email with Outlook:
· At first, start your Android device and then click on the sbcglobal app.
· Enter the correct email address and password and then click on the sign in button.
· Go to the settings and then click on add account button and then click on add another email account option.
· Enter the correct Outlook email address and then click on the IMAP mail server.
· Click on Add button and then follow the same procedure with the SMTP mail server.
· Having done the task, click on the port number and click on the check mark and then press the next button.
· Click on the SSL email server and then enter the password into the relevant field.
· After that click on the sign in button and then enter the correct email address and password of Outlook email account.
· Check out the emails from the inbox and then it is also possible to send emails to the clients in no time.
Having configured Outlook email account for use with sbcglobal, if persisting any error then immediately makes a call on Sbcglobal support number that is available all the time to stump up the issue on the correct time.